Our client’s safety has always been at heart of everything we do, so we wanted to let you know about the new safety and social distancing measures that have been put in place at LAB. We know some of you will be feeling excited about coming in to see us, while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal to ensure that every single one of you can feel comfortable and safe in our salon. Rest assured, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic situation very seriously. We practice a high standard of health and hygiene protocols EVERY DAY, but we do have some small changes to relay to our lovely clients.
As such, we are kindly asking:
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting results, have been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19 then please notify the salon to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Also, if you have any flu like symptoms, including:
- Feeling hot, feverish or a high temperature
- Shortness of breath / difficulties breathing
- A new or worsening cough
- Sore throat or painful swallowing
- Runny nose
- Recent loss or taste or smell
Please notify the salon to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- All clients will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided when they arrive at the salon.
- We ask that clients arrive alone for their appointment to decrease numbers in our reception area
- We ask clients to NOT come early to their scheduled appointment. If you do arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car or outside in the fresh air until your scheduled appointment time.
- We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
To reduce the risk of cross contamination:
- We have removed all magazines and shared items from our reception area.
- No refreshments or beverages will be available and the toilet will be closed
- All common touch points in the salon such as door handles, counters, chair arms, etc. will be disinfected frequently.
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only.
- We ask clients to contact the salon if they experience COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after their appointment.
We will ask all our clients to sign a declaration on the DAY OF their appointment on arrival at the salon.